We made this for Thanksgiving, and it went faster than the turkey! It was then requested for Christmas dinner. Super easy, and fantastic.
Sweet Orange-Glazed Ham
Make a second recipe of this delicious glaze, and heat in a saucepan to serve with the sliced ham, if desired.
Yield: Makes 12 servings
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) fully cooked boneless ham
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 5 tablespoons orange juice
- Score ham in a diamond pattern, if desired. Place ham in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan.
- Stir together brown sugar, mustard, and orange juice; pour over ham.
- Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 140°, basting ham every 30 minutes with glaze.
- Remove ham, and let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining glaze.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Hormel Cure 81 Famous Boneless Ham.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes