Sweet Onion Vinaigrette
Cumin and ground red pepper amp up the flavor in Sweet Onion Vinaigrette. Serve the Vinaigrette with our Smoked Chicken Summer Salad.
This recipe goes with Smoked Chicken Summer Salad
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Whisk together first 7 ingredients. Gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth. Cover and chill 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note