Sweet Onion Lentil Bowl
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) lentils precooked
- 1 small tomato chopped
- handful of spinach leaves washed
- chili powder
- 1 small red onion sliced into thin rings
- 1/3-1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoon(s) coconut oil
- seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated parmesan cheese
- Add lentils, tomato, and spinach to a small pot. Add 1 shake chili powder and cinnamon, and a very small tap of cumin.Cook on medium until hot, stirring. Remove to a bowl.
- In same pot or small skillet, place sliced onion and coconut oil. Cook on medium-low until onion is soft. Remove onion to a small bowl and add breadcrumbs and two shakes seasoned salt, stirring minimally to cover. Increase heat to medium and return to the pan, cooking until crisp and browned.
- Place onion over lentil bowl. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nycaelai and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes