Sweet Onion Lentil Bowl
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) lentils precooked
- 1 small tomato chopped
- handful of spinach leaves washed
- chili powder
- 1 small red onion sliced into thin rings
- 1/3-1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoon(s) coconut oil
- seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated parmesan cheese
- Add lentils, tomato, and spinach to a small pot. Add 1 shake chili powder and cinnamon, and a very small tap of cumin.Cook on medium until hot, stirring. Remove to a bowl.
- In same pot or small skillet, place sliced onion and coconut oil. Cook on medium-low until onion is soft. Remove onion to a small bowl and add breadcrumbs and two shakes seasoned salt, stirring minimally to cover. Increase heat to medium and return to the pan, cooking until crisp and browned.
- Place onion over lentil bowl. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nycaelai and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note