Sweet Onion Cornbread
Yield: 9 servings
- 1 medium-size sweet onion, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Saute chopped onion in a small skillet coated with vegetable cooking spray until tender.
- Prepare corn muffin batter according to package directions; pour into a lightly greased 8-inch square pan, and top with onion. Stir together sour cream and cheese; spread over onion.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads