The entire family loves this recipe! It's great with a baked ham. My most requested recipe!
Sweet Noodle Casserole
- 1 (12-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted and divided
- 3 cups frosted flaked cereal, coarsely crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Process cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Stir in pineapple.
- Stir together pasta, 1/4 cup melted butter, and cream cheese mixture; spoon into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together cereal, cinnamon, and remaining 1/4 cup melted butter; sprinkle over noodle mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables