Sweet 'n' Spicy Sausage
More From Southern Living
- 2 (12-oz.) packages pork sausage links
- 1 (10.5-oz.) jar hot pepper jelly
- 1. Cook sausage, in 2 batches, in a large skillet according to package directions. Drain on paper towels.
- 2. Wipe skillet clean; spoon pepper jelly into skillet, and cook, stirring often, 3 to 4 minutes or until melted and smooth. Return sausage to skillet, and cook, gently stirring, 2 to 3 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly heated and coated.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Braswell's Hot Pepper Jelly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This