Sweet 'n Sour Coleslaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) green cabbage small, shredded
- 2 carrots medium, peeled, and grated
- 1/2 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) celery seed
- 1 tablespoon(s) MSG
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients well. Let stand 1 hour before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet 'n Sour Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads