Sweet - n - Sour Chicken
1 Tablespoon soy sauce 1 teaspoon garlic salt Added notes: Double the sauce recipe cause it's delicious... Whisk until smooth. Then pour evenly over chicken. Turn chicken so the sauce gets on both sides and then put in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. turn chicken and then cook for 15 more minutes.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 chicken breasts salted and peppered
- diced onion and/or green pepper
- 1 cup(s) cornstarch
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Additional Notes!!!! First... double the sauce!! It's delish!!! Also, I usually use 4 chicken breasts because I love the leftovers, 3-4 eggs for 4 chicken breasts and a bit more cornstarch than it calls for to bread them in!!!
- Recipe Directions...
- Cut chicken in one inch cubes and dip first into cornstarch, THEN into egg. Saute onions/green peppers first and remove for sauce. Then fry chicken in pan 'til golden brown. Arrange in 9x13 pan.
- Sauce: mix sugar, ketchup, vinegar, soy, garlic powder and onion/green peppers. . Pour over chicken and put in oven 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes - turn - then 10-15 minutes more.
- Serve with rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by midnight2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note