1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the barbeque sauce, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and onion powder in a bowl.
3. Place chicken in a pan and cover with sauce. Make sure to flip the chicken over so the bottom is covered as well.
4. Place in the oven for a 1/2 an hour.
5. Take the chicken out, and flip the pieces over.
6. Without changing the temperature, put in the broiler for a maximum of 3 minutes so the chicken gets brown.
7. Take out of the broiler and when putting the chicken on a plate, make sure to not leave any sauce in the pan!
For more recipes, go to our blog sevenbites.blogspot.com
Go to full version of