Sweet n' Smokey Chicken
This is great for lunch or dinner. The sauce doesn't overpower the chicken itself. It's a fast and easy recipe that you can cook all year long.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 5 piece(s) chicken breasts or thighs
- 1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Mix the barbeque sauce, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and onion powder in a bowl.
- 3. Place chicken in a pan and cover with sauce. Make sure to flip the chicken over so the bottom is covered as well.
- 4. Place in the oven for a 1/2 an hour.
- 5. Take the chicken out, and flip the pieces over.
- 6. Without changing the temperature, put in the broiler for a maximum of 3 minutes so the chicken gets brown.
- 7. Take out of the broiler and when putting the chicken on a plate, make sure to not leave any sauce in the pan!
- For more recipes, go to our blog sevenbites.blogspot.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LindsaySara and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note