Sweet 'n' Savory Snack Mix
Yield: Makes 8 cups
- 3 cups crispy corn or rice cereal squares
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 1 (6-ounce) can roasted almonds
- 1 (8-ounce) jar salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- All Natural PAM Butter Flavor Cooking Spray
- 1 cup bear-shaped graham crackers
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir together brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce until blended; pour over cereal mixture. Spray a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan with cooking spray; spread cereal mixture in a single layer in pan, stirring to coat.
- Bake at 325° for 12 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Stir in graham crackers and raisins. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks