Very good sauce I use it all the time very easy to make taste great! Great on pulled pork.
Sweet Mustard Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- Stir together first 8 ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in butter and soy sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This