1. Cube frozen sweet loins and chop carrots and celery into just over bite sized pieces. Cut kernels off of the sweet corn. Slice the onion.
2. Add meat, carrots, celery, onion, and corn to a stew pot. Heavily salt and pepper all sides and sprinkle crushed beef bouillon cubes.
3. Pour and circle pot with worchestershire sauce pot 3 times. Pour in half a container of beef broth. Add enough water to cover all vegetables and meat. Stir to combine broth and water.
4. Allow to cook at 400 degrees for 4 hours.
5. After stew has been in for 4 hours, start boiling potatoes for whipping.
6. Give stew another 20 minutes in oven to give potatoes time to boil. Then put stew on stove top over medium heat.
7. Allow stew time to boil, then add floured biscuit dough to stew, ripping into thirds. Stir every 4th dumpling added.
8. Half way through adding dumplings, if you need to add more water, mix half water with half broth and add flour to thicken.
9. Add about tbsp of liquid gravy mixer to darken stew.
10. Allow dumplings to cook.
11. Spoon whipped potatoes into a bowl and pour stew over top.
Go to full version of