Sweet Li'l Bunny Cupcakes
Photo: Mark Thomas; Styling: Karen Tack
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, chopped in food processor
- Green food coloring
- 1/2 cup pink decorating sugar
- 1/2 cup yellow decorating sugar
- 1/2 cup green decorating sugar
- 1 16-oz. can vanilla frosting
- 24 cupcakes, any flavor
- Bunny candy decorations
- 1. Put coconut in a small ziplock bag. Add a few drops of green food coloring and massage coconut in bag until tinted.
- 2. Put each decorating sugar in a separate shallow bowl. Spread some vanilla frosting on top of a cupcake and roll edge evenly in a colored sugar. Repeat with remaining cupcakes, frosting and sugars.
- 3. Sprinkle a small mound of green coconut atop each frosted cupcake. Arrange bunny decorations in coconut.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts