Sweet Li'l Bunny Cupcakes
Photo: Mark Thomas; Styling: Karen Tack
Perfect for Easter or a spring-themed birthday party for a bunny lover, these cupcakes are (almost!) too cute to eat. Look for bunny candies in kitchen stores or by special order.
Yield: Makes 24
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, chopped in food processor
- Green food coloring
- 1/2 cup pink decorating sugar
- 1/2 cup yellow decorating sugar
- 1/2 cup green decorating sugar
- 1 16-oz. can vanilla frosting
- 24 cupcakes, any flavor
- Bunny candy decorations
- 1. Put coconut in a small ziplock bag. Add a few drops of green food coloring and massage coconut in bag until tinted.
- 2. Put each decorating sugar in a separate shallow bowl. Spread some vanilla frosting on top of a cupcake and roll edge evenly in a colored sugar. Repeat with remaining cupcakes, frosting and sugars.
- 3. Sprinkle a small mound of green coconut atop each frosted cupcake. Arrange bunny decorations in coconut.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This