Sweet Jalapeno Hot Sauce
A savoury kick of sweetness for dashing on all your favorite foods. Blended through the juicer, this hot sauce will have your taste buds screaming for more. Starts with a kick on yur first bite but allows you to come back for more. Sweetend by the Long Sweet Pepper, I hope you and your company will enjoy this unique hot sauce (with flavour !!)
Yield: 1 serving ( Serving Size: 3-1/2 cups )
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) jalapeno peppers In Juicer
- 2 whole(s) Long Sweet Peppers In Juicer
- 1 whole(s) Garlic Bulb, Peeled In Juicer
- 1/4 cup(s) White Balsamic Vinegar Added
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sea Salt Added
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime Juice Added
- 1/2 whole(s) Large Sweet Onion Juicer
- Add Peppers, Peeled Garlic, and Onions to juicer. Add salt, Lime juice, and vinegar to the blend, stir and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Audiochaser and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes