Sweet-Hot Pecan Sauce
This sensational sauce received our Food staff's highest rating.
This recipe goes with Bayou Fish Fillets With Sweet-Hot Pecan Sauce
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces, chopped
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, and sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic, and cook 1 minute. Stir in pecans and next 4 ingredients. Cook, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note