Got an App?
Sweet-Hot 'Cue Sauce
More From Southern Living
- 2 (10-oz.) bottles sweet chili sauce
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/3 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. Combine sweet chili sauce and remaining ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Maggi Taste of Asia Sweet Chili Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note