Get the chili sauce from Trader Joe's before they run out. Once October gets here they won't have it again until next spring. This is our fav meal for Labor Day/summertime cookouts. Try it! We like it paired with corn using mexican crema from CL.
Sweet-Hot 'Cue Sauce
More From Southern Living
- 2 (10-oz.) bottles sweet chili sauce
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/3 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. Combine sweet chili sauce and remaining ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Maggi Taste of Asia Sweet Chili Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments