- 3/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili-garlic sauce
- 16 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 (15-ounce) can cut baby corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, rinsed and drained
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) thinly sliced snow peas
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
How to Make It
Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions in a large Dutch oven; drain and return pasta to Dutch oven.
Pour vinegar mixture over hot cooked pasta. Add baby corn and next 5 ingredients, and toss to combine. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired. Serve hot or cold.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce, found in the Asian section of large supermarkets.