We had these for dinner tonight. The were great! I really loved the smoky heat of the sriracha sauce combined with the sweetness of the pickles.
Sweet Heat Hot Dogs
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Allison R. Banks
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 green onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons Asian sriracha hot chili sauce
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns, toasted
- 1 cup chopped sweet-hot pickles
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat.
- 2. Combine first 3 ingredients and 1 Tbsp. chili sauce in a small bowl. Brush hot dogs with remaining 1 Tbsp. chili sauce.
- 3. Grill hot dogs, covered with grill lid, 4 to 6 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Place hot dogs in buns, and top with mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with chopped pickles and shredded cabbage.
- Note: We tested with Wickles Pickles and Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note