- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds skinned and boned chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Vegetable cooking spray
How to Make It
Whisk together first 4 ingredients until smooth; set aside.
Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over chicken. Dust evenly with flour.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with vegetable cooking spray over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan, and keep warm. Add pineapple juice mixture to skillet, and cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute or until thickened and bubbly. Pour over chicken.