Sweet Georgia Peach Smash
More From Southern Living
Other Time: 8 Hours, 40 Minutes
- 8 to 12 mint leaves
- 2 to 3 fresh peach slices
- 1/2 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces Black Tea Bourbon
- 1. Gently press mint, peaches, and lemon together with Simple Syrup against sides of a cocktail shaker with back of a spoon to release flavors. Add bourbon and ice. Shake vigorously until chilled. Strain over ice into an 8 oz. glass.
- Note: We used Orange Pekoe Black Tea Infused Makers Mark Bourbon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages