Sweet Garlic Chicken -
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- chicken breasts
- 1 - Preheat oven to 450°F Line a baking dish or cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil.
- 2 - In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- 3 - Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Add additional herbs and spices as desired.
- 4 - Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- 5 - Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6 - Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes, or until juices run clear. Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Garlic Chicken - Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes