This is a great dip for fruit. I made this for a family party, and this dip was gobbled up by kids and adults.
Sweet Dip With Cookies and Fruit
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Assorted cookies
- Assorted berries
- Dark chocolate squares
- 1. Beat first 4 ingredients at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add sugar, beating until creamy. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 3 days. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving. Serve with cookies, berries, and chocolate.
- Worth the Splurge: Serve small, pretty imported cookies, one bar of the best dark chocolate, and a handful of fresh berries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts