Sweet Dinner Rolls
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) warm water (110 degrees)
- 1/2 cup(s) warm milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/3 cup(s) white sugar
- 3 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 package(s) active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup(s) butter softened
- 1. Place water, milk, egg, 1/3 cup butter, sugar, salt, flour and yeast in
- the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the
- manufacturer. Select Dough/Knead and First Rise Cycle; press Start.
- 2. When cycle finishes, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 12 inch circle, spread 1/4
- cup softened butter over entire round. Cut each circle into 8
- wedges. Roll wedges starting at wide end; roll gently but tightly.
- Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Cover with
- clean kitchen towel and put in a warm place, let rise 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 3. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Dinner Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes