For iced coffee drinks (or anything else you want to use it for)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) Can of evaporated milk
- 14 ounce(s) Can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1. mix both can together and refrigerate
- For iced coffee:
- 1. fill glass with ice
- 2. pour coffee over half way up glass
- 3. add sweet cream into coffee until full (or to taste)
- 4. stir and enjoy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Micki76 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Cream Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic