Sweet Cranberry Yam Bake
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/2 cup(s) Uncooked Oats
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup(s) Margarine
- 2-17 ounce(s) Cans Yams Drained
- 2 cup(s) Cranberries Thawed or Fresh
- piece(s) Mini Marshmellows
- Combine flour, sugar, oats and cinnamon. Cut in margarine until coarse crumbs. Lightly toss 1 cup of crumb mixture with drained yams and cranberries.
- Arrange mixture in a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes
- Sprinkle with mar mallow and broil until lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriGiannotti and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes