Sweet Cranberry Yam Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/2 cup(s) Uncooked Oats
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup(s) Margarine
- 2-17 ounce(s) Cans Yams Drained
- 2 cup(s) Cranberries Thawed or Fresh
- piece(s) Mini Marshmellows
- Combine flour, sugar, oats and cinnamon. Cut in margarine until coarse crumbs. Lightly toss 1 cup of crumb mixture with drained yams and cranberries.
- Arrange mixture in a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes
- Sprinkle with mar mallow and broil until lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriGiannotti and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note