Excellent exept too much butter. I recomend using half the amount in evoo and other in butter or just cut way down on butter to decrease soggy greasy feel.
Sweet Corn and Zucchini
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Kacy Carroll
More From Southern Living
- 2 cups coarsely chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- Sauté zucchini and onion in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes. Add corn kernels, chives, and taco seasoning mix; sauté 5 minutes or until tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables