- 8 teaspoon small (or fajita-style) tortillas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) grated Monterey Jack
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups corn kernels (fresh, or frozen and thawed)
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Sour cream and salsa (optional)
- calories 413
- caloriesfromfat 35 %
- fat 16 g
- satfat 1 g
- cholesterol 25 mg
- sodium 569 mg
- carbohydrate 57 g
- fiber 1 g
- sugars 4 g
- protein 17 g
How to Make It
Heat toaster oven to 400° F.
Brush one side of each tortilla with the oil. Turn 4 of the tortillas over and top with the Monterey Jack, onion, corn, jalape�os, and cilantro. Sandwich with the remaining tortillas, oiled-side up.
Working in batches, transfer the quesadillas to a foil-lined toaster-oven tray. Bake, turning once, until the cheese melts, 6 to 8 minutes total. Serve with the sour cream and salsa (if using).