Sweet Corn Pudding
Bon Appetit December 1999
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Frozen corn thawed
- 4 whole(s) Large Eggs
- 1 cup(s) Whipping cream
- 1/2 cup(s) Whole milk
- 6 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 8x8x2-inch glass baking dish. Blend all ingredients in processor until almost smooth. Pour batter into prepared dish. Bake pudding until brown and center is just set, about 45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes; serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chillyjenn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Corn Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables