Sweet Corn Pudding
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons self-rising white cornmeal mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen cream-style corn, thawed
- Garnish: green onions
- Combine breadcrumbs and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until pale and foamy; whisk in milk, half-and-half, and butter. Whisk egg mixture into breadcrumb mixture; stir in corn. Pour into a lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour to 1 hour and 5 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note