Sweet Corn Pudding
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons self-rising white cornmeal mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen cream-style corn, thawed
- Garnish: green onions
- Combine breadcrumbs and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until pale and foamy; whisk in milk, half-and-half, and butter. Whisk egg mixture into breadcrumb mixture; stir in corn. Pour into a lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour to 1 hour and 5 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables