Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 4 Eggs Whisk
- 1/2 cup(s) Almonds(hazelnuts) Ground
- 2 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 7 tablespoon(s) Creme Fraiche(heavy cream w/2 Tblsp lemon juice
- 7 tablespoon(s) Milk
- 12 ounce(s) Cherries
- Preheat oven to 350* and butter and flour 71/2x4" baking dish.
- Whisk eggs with sugar and pinch of salt until pale yellow and thick. Sift and fold in almonds and flour.
- Stir in creme fraiche and milk.
- Spread cherries in prepared dish. Pour batter over cherries. Bake 30-40 min. Until golden brown. Serve warm or cold
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vickiemac and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Clafoutis Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts