Sweet Chili Salmon Patties
Community Recipe from
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) sweet chili sauce plus extra for topping
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil or cilantro, optional minced
- 14 3/4 bunch(es) can wild-caught Alaskan salmon drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoon(s) quick-cooking, gluten-free oats
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together egg, 2 tablespoons chili sauce, and fresh herb, if using.
- Add salmon and oats and mix until well combined.
- Form into 4 1-inch patties.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium.
- Add the patties and cook until lightly browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve the salmon cakes with extra chili sauce for topping, if desired.
- From Chef Jeannette
- To complete the meal: Serve over a bed of lettuce with seasoned cucumber. To prepare cucumber salad, peel and grate or thinly slice 1 English cucumber and dress with 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon rice syrup or palm sugar, 1 teaspoon gluten-free tamari, and 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil. The longer it sits, the stronger the flavor.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BobWojciak and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes