Sweet Chili Salmon Patties
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) sweet chili sauce plus extra for topping
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil or cilantro, optional minced
- 14 3/4 bunch(es) can wild-caught Alaskan salmon drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoon(s) quick-cooking, gluten-free oats
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together egg, 2 tablespoons chili sauce, and fresh herb, if using.
- Add salmon and oats and mix until well combined.
- Form into 4 1-inch patties.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium.
- Add the patties and cook until lightly browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve the salmon cakes with extra chili sauce for topping, if desired.
- From Chef Jeannette
- To complete the meal: Serve over a bed of lettuce with seasoned cucumber. To prepare cucumber salad, peel and grate or thinly slice 1 English cucumber and dress with 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon rice syrup or palm sugar, 1 teaspoon gluten-free tamari, and 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil. The longer it sits, the stronger the flavor.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BobWojciak and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note