Sweet Chili Prawn kebabs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 t chili paste (or more)
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 1 t light soy sauce
- 2 t honey
- 1/2 t sesame oil
- 1 T finely chopped coriander leaves
- salt and pepper to tast
- 25 medium prawns, shelled and deveined
- lemon or lime wedges for garnish
- Whisk chili paste, oil, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and coriander in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add prawns and mix gently to thoroughly coat in the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap or foil and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes. Thread 2 - 5 prawns down the length of the body onto each skewer. Barbeque the kebabs for about one minute on each side over medium heat. Serve immediately with lemon or lime wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Darnold and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note