Sweet Chili-Lime Noodles With Vegetables
Photo: Laurey W. Glenn; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 344
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 2.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 21.2g
- Carbohydrate: 61.3g
- Fiber: 8.9g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Iron: 3.4mg
- Sodium: 641mg
- Calcium: 190mg
- 1 cup cooked whole grain spaghetti (2 oz. uncooked)
- 2 cups shredded bok choy*
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup fresh snow peas
- Sweet Chili-Lime Sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded cooked chicken (optional)
- 1. Place pasta, next 4 ingredients, and, if desired, chicken in a medium-size microwave-safe plastic container. Cover with lid, and shake to combine.
- 2. Lift 1 corner of lid to allow steam to escape. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- *2 cups shredded coleslaw mix or shredded cabbage may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Mueller's Whole Grain Spaghetti.
- Note: Nutritional analysis includes Sweet Chili-Lime Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Chili-Lime Noodles With Vegetables Recipe at a Glance