Sweet Chili BBQ meatballs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bottle(s) Frank's (or other) Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 bottle(s) Sweet Baby Ray's (or other BBQ sauce)
- 1 bag(s) Frozen meatballs
- COMBINE FRANK'S® RedHot® Sweet Chili Sauce and barbecue sauce in large pot. Heat.
- STIR in meatballs. Simmer, covered, about 10 min. until meatballs are heated through. Stir often.
- SERVE meatballs with party picks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nicolej84 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note