Sweet Chicken Fingers
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) chicken tenderloins (1kg)
- 3/4 cup(s) natural yoghurt (185g)
- 2 cup(s) cornflakes crushed
- 1 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°/360F . Line a baking tray with baking paper. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes and Parmesan. Place yoghurt in a second shallow bowl. Coat the chicken with the yoghurt and then roll in the cornflake mixture. Place on the baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the crumbing golden and crunchy.
- Serve this with potato salad and sweet corn on the cob or mashed potato, peas and roasted cherry tomatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mumma1979 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Chicken Fingers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes