Sweet Cherry Sangria
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 - 750-milliliter bottles red wine or rosé wine
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 cup unsweetened cherry juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup Simple syrup*
- 1/4 cup Kirsch or other cherry brandy
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 2 cups fresh pitted sweet cherries
- 2 oranges, halved lengthwise and sliced
- Ice cubes
- 1. In an extra-large pitcher combine wine, brandy, cherry juice, orange juice, Simple syrup, Kirsch, and orange liqueur. Stir in cherries and orange slices.
- 2. Cover and chill for at least 24 hours. Serve over ice.
- Simple Syrup: In a small saucepan combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Cool completely before using.
- nutrition facts
- Servings Per Recipe 10 to 12 servings Calories311 Sodium (mg)8, Carbohydrate (g)30, Fiber (g)1, Protein (g)1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Cherry Sangria Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic