Sweet Broccoli Slaw Salad
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 2 (12-ounce) packages broccoli slaw mix
- 1 cup light or regular mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans (optional)
- Rinse broccoli slaw mix with cold water; drain well.
- Stir together mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar in a large bowl; add slaw, onion, and dried cranberries, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill 8 hours. Sprinkle with bacon and, if desired, pecans just before serving.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Craisins for sweetened dried cranberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This