sweet bbq chicken kabobs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cup(s) pineapple chucks
- 1 each red and green pepper cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup(s) kraft original barbecue sauce
- 3 teaspoon(s) frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- THREAD chicken alternately with pineapple and peppers onto 8 long wooden skewers, using 2 skewers placed side-by-side for each kabob.
- MIX barbecue sauce and juice concentrate; brush half evenly onto kabobs.
- GRILL 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriSmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
sweet bbq chicken kabobs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes