Sweet Barbecued Chicken Wings
From Cooks.com - too spicy for Aria
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3 pound(s) chicken wings
- 2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 whole(s) medium onion diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut the tips from wings and disjoint into 2 pieces. Discard tip. Bake wings for 45 minutes or until meat begins to loosen from bone. Remove and discard grease from pan.
- 2. Meanwhile, mix the other ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil. Simmer about 20 minutes until thick. Place on top of wings after initial 45 minutes of baking. Bake until nice and gooey. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Barbecued Chicken Wings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Hors d'Oeuvres