Sweet Baby Ray's Crockpot Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 1 bottle(s) Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Mix everything but chicken.
- Place chicken in crockpot (frozen is ok).
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note