Sweet apple chicken kabobs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Al fresco sweet apple chicken sausage
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup(s) Red onion
- 1/2 cup(s) Green bellpepper
- 1/2 cup(s) Orange bell pepper
- 1 cup(s) Grape tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- cooking spray
- 4-6 skewers
- Preheatgrillto medium high. Slice sausages on bias 1" thick. Cut pineapple, peppers, onion into 1" chunks. Avoid over crowding, thread sausage, pineapple, onion, peppers and tomatoes, alternating each ingredient, onto skewer. Lightly coat with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Grill until veggies are browned and internal temp reaches 165.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lkscot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet apple chicken kabobs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes