Sweet Apple Butter Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 C. plus 2 T. sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/3 cup(s) apple butter
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Combine flour, 1/3 c sugar, baking powder spices and salt in large bowl; set aside. I separate bowl, blend egg, milk, oil and vanilla together; stir into flour mixture. Spoon one Tbsp.batter into each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups; top with 1 tsp. apple butter. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full using remaining batter; set aside. Toss pecans with remaining sugar; sprinkle evenly over muffins. Bake at 400 degrees , about 20 minutes, until toothpick tests clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melrose1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Apple Butter Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads