Sweet Angels on Horseback
More From Coastal Living
- 12 shucked and drained oysters
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash of hot sauce
- 6 bacon slices, halved crosswise
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
- 3. Microwave bacon at HIGH 2 minutes to 2 1/2 minutes or until edges begin to get crisp. Wrap each oyster with 1 piece bacon; secure with a wooden pick. Place on a lightly greased oil-lined baking sheet; brush with 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- 4. Broil 3 inches from heat 6 to 9 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Brush with remaining syrup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers