Sounded good and the ingredient list looked great. Unfortunately, neither sweet nor tangy. Just bland. Look further or tinker with it. Will not make again as is.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (16-ounce) packages coleslaw mix
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Whisk together first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Add coleslaw mix, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with pepper, if desired. Cover and chill 20 minutes or until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables