Sweet and Tangy Pork Chopps
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) Dry Mustard
- 3 Eggs Beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 1 cup(s) Ketchup
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) Worchestershire Sauce
- Dip pork chops in beaten egg.
- Brown in hot oil on each side
- Arrange in the bottom of a small roasting pan.
- sauce-combine all ingredients
- pour over pork chops and bake for 45 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HBEAR30 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note