Sweet-and-Spicy Texas Pecans
- 1/2 pound chopped pecans or pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine pecans and melted butter in an aluminum foil-lined jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
- Combine sugar and red pepper; sprinkle half of sugar mixture over pecans. Bake 5 more minutes, stirring once. Remove from oven; toss with remaining sugar mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers