very tasty, quick & simple...served with a platter of 3 different cheeses, crackers and dried apricots for contrast in tastes & color...enjoy!
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Stir together 1/4 cup sugar and warm water until sugar dissolves. Add pecans, and soak 10 minutes. Drain, discarding syrup.
- Combine 2 tablespoons sugar, chili powder, and red pepper. Add pecans, tossing to coat. Place pecans on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This