Delicious! Followed recipe exactly for the salad, then promptly made another batch for a snack because they were so good. These would be a nice gift if well packaged.
More From Southern Living
Soak: 10 Minutes
Bake: 10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Stir together 1/4 cup sugar and warm water until sugar dissolves. Add pecans; soak 10 minutes. Drain; discard liquid.
- Combine 2 tablespoons sugar, chili powder, and red pepper. Add pecans; toss to coat. Place pecans in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers