Sweet and Spicy Nuts
Community Recipe from
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 3 cup(s) unsalted mixed nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) each cinnamon, cayenne pepper , cumin and smoked paprika
- Heat oven to 325 degrees, line baking sheet with foil
- Whisk egg white and all other ingredients, except nuts until well mixed.
- Add nuts and stir to coat.
- Bake, stirring twice until nuts dry, 30-35 min.
- Transfer to clean foil to cool. Store room temp. for 2 wks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ncarli and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet and Spicy Nuts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers